Products > over the counter
The "panzerotto" is a typical southern cuisine product. It is a fried version of the more common "calzone" having a crescent shape composed of an external pastry pizza dough within which it is possible to insert different types of savory fillings.
Cuochini provides a great variety for its customers filled with:
- cheese, ham and béchamel;
- ricotta cheese and spinach;
- rocket and cheese;
- zucchina flowers and cheese;
- buffalo mozzarella cheese, cherry tomatoes and anchovies;
- ricotta cheese and artichokes;
- ricotta cheese and mushrooms;
- ricotta cheese and "italian salame".